Exhausting ADM Talipes Boots on, Boots off and so fourth

As the title suggests... My nights have changed. The tantrums have dissolved to crying & then he magically manages to get his ADM boots off in a flash. All I hear is two little thumps to the floor. Then I know his boots are off. 
I've decided to put them back on him once he's gone back to sleep. 
(good idea) or so I thought. 
I seem to now be awake more of the night then ever before. 
I put his boots on, he somehow in his sleep state manages to take them back off an hour or so later? 
HOW? 
I then hear through the monitor the boots falling to the floor, then yep you guessed it I go in & put them back on him. 
I'm hoping somewhen a time will come that he doesn't wake up to take them off. That he will manage to sleep all night with them on. 
Hopefully soon. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...