The Baby and Toddler Show Bluewater (Kent)

This weekend (10th-12th October 2014) was the Baby & Toddler show in Bluewater (Kent)
After visiting The Baby Show in February I had an understanding of what this show would hold. I was so excited, mostly to see the new pushchairs & what bargains the show had to offer. 

With over 150 brands you will no doubt fall in-love with at least one pushchair... 

Here are my best bits of the show. 

We've just arrived - for Bluewater show we followed the signs for 'Glow'

In the car park!! 
At arrival we handed over our tickets then had stamps put on our wrists (ease of going in & out of the show)
Then we were giving Alpha Bites bear multigrain cereal letters in little boxes (perfect when the children got peckish waking around the show)
we also got the Free goody bag for every mum-to-be and new mum voucher to be handed in for exchange of the goody bag  once inside the show.  
At the entrance of the show was Shnuggle - Clever products for modern parents.
Why I love the baby baths by Shnuggle... They are modern & beautiful, they feature the clever Bum-Bump & back support to make baby feel safe & secure, This helps to remove the stress from bath time. It's not just beautiful they're are extremely functional with smooth curves and flowing roll top that forms a contemporary yet iconic design that parents will love. Warm & soft the baby safe foam in a choice of five pastel colours, the Shnuggle bath is kinder to baby's skin with fantastic insulation that will keep the water warmer for longer. The amazing polypropylene foam is about 1000 times stronger than other foam like polystyrene. It was a fab price at the baby & toddler show.

It was super busy! (not complaining in the slightest) i love being surrounded by people just as passionate about baby & toddler things as I am.
My children being well behaved for once 

Then I found Breathable Baby stand. How amazing! - Cot bumpers that go round the cot but are breathable - Safer for babies!! I would of LOVED this product when H was in the cot due to his boots and bar...  pretty designs too! such a winner. Take a look at their site...
Breathable baby 
I was amazed & the cot bumpers are so soft too.

Mima. What can I say... I am still totally head over heels in love with their stuff, I have blogged about  Mima before. I love the buggies, I love the double buggies & I love love love their high chairs. Oh my gosh do I love them. I absolutely love that they are still relatively rare. I've only seen perhaps two out on my travels. They are beautifully made. You also need to see the Mima Bo buggy (heart eyes) totally on my wish list...  Don't forget the Mima Moon yes that highchair that turns into chair... in various colours. Beautiful.

Mima Xari contemporary BLACK AND WHITE LABEL


The Mima Xari

Mima Xari
Mima beautiful colour combination.
Mima Kobi
Mima Moon High chair
Mima xari Mima kobi
The mamas & papas stand. Oh yes Oh yes. TOYS ! Yay, E & H loved the rocking horse. My goodness if we had our extension done I may of *accidentally bought the rocking horse.
H on the rocking horse

E on the horse
Mamas and Papas play mats 
BUGABOO!! Yessss! 

So lovely to see Bugaboo at the snow. I was very excited to see the Diesel Buggy up close & personal.
Diesel Bugaboo
I understand it's not everyones come of tea. I actually am unsure whether I like it, I don't LOVE nor HATE it...
Diesel Bugaboo
Diesel Bugaboo
It was lovely to see the new Bugaboo Bee3 too, however the people surrounding it was madness so i briefly saw it but no pictures I'm afraid.
Joolz 

I Love Joolz buggies. I again love that they aren't EVERY WHERE yet however I doubt it'd be long before we see them on a daily basis.  
Every your baby needs : Each Joolz day sense includes " Chassis, seat, cot, shopping basket, rain cover, accessory bag & THREE educational toys!... Footmuff & parasol are sold separately in matching colours. 

I watched them fold the Joolz up SO EASY! Super easy! 
The beautiful Joolz 

Britax! Yes so fab - I love the Britax Affinity, the Britax stand was super packed when I went past so I had a little look but couldn't get any more photos unfortunately. Take a look at the Britax website here
Love Britax
This will always have my heart the iCandy Raspberry ! 

The Maxi-Cosi & Quinny Stand! Exciting.
Maxi-cosi stand
Love love love the Quinny Moodd I love the new colours too
Maxi-Cosi Loola I absolutely LOVE the Folkloric-limited-edition 
The Folkloric limited designed Maxi cosi Pebble

The Quinny Zapp Extra 2 love the colours 
The Cybex stand - we have the Cybex car seats (Huge FAN) loved seeing all the other products Cybex have too.

Cybex
Cybex car seat
Baby Jogger fabulous buggies
BeSafe Scandinavian safety 
The mee-go buggy - yes that is £399.99!! 
The Mee-go this for just £299
Mee-go

Ickle Bubba 

The buggies look amazing & wait of it.... have you seen the HIGHCHAIRS!?!?!
ickle Bubba
How amazing are the highchairs from Ickle Bubba they were just £99 on the day at the show.
Orb highchair from ickle bubba From £99
The Cosatto highchair. Love love love
I love the Cosatto stuff 
Hugo loves the Cosatto car seat.
Cosatto highchair bargain price on the day just £79
LOVE this Cosatto car seat. 
Saving the world from boring baby stuff! Cosatto
Cosatto 
Boobiemilk nursing bras 100% recommend 

walking around 
Walking around the baby and toddler show blue water 

Pinklining *I'm a sucker for a nice bag even if it's for my children
All on offer too Pink lining 
I got the Robbie satchel for H - couldn't resist for £12.75!!  Pink Lining
Pink Lining

Amazing expert talk about baby wearing
Listening well
Enjoying the talk about baby wearing
The Baby & Toddler show
The Baby and toddler show
The baby and toddler show
getting my free bag 
the baby & toddler show
At the Nurofen stand they had a free photo booth.
Nurofen stand

The fun at the Nurofen stand
Nurofen stand

Fun in the booth


Finished the day - Baby and toddler show

Overall I loved my day at the Baby and toddler show. For the price of tickets; you definitely will get bargains, you will save money. So what are you waiting for? 


Looking forwards to going to the next one.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...