Deep Heat Muscle Rescue‏ Review*

I was recently sent these Deep Heat muscle rescue bath soak & shoulder patches ...

NEW Deep Heat Muscle Rescue Neck & Shoulder Patch provides up to 8 hours of long lasting warming relief to ease everyday muscular tension in the neck and shoulders. It’s cleverly designed to comfortably fit the neck and shoulder area. The patch is also odourless so no-one would know that you are wearing it, and it is easy to apply as a self-adhesive patch directly to the skin delivering soothing relief.   RRP £3.99 for a pack of two patches.

My Review - Bliss, absolutely fabulous I always have a bad back... I blame carrying Hugo around with his boots and bar on also I've been helping to put up our new garden fence, My shoulders are agony. 
I put the Deep Heat muscle rescue neck & should patch on for the afternoon & it helped dramatically.
 
Deep Heat muscle rescue bath soak


Deep Heat muscle rescue bath soak
Deep Heat muscle rescue Neck & Shoulder cream 
Deep Heat Muscle Rescue Neck and Shoulder Cream is a warming cream with a pleasant herbal aroma which is designed to ease everyday muscular tension, helping to provide relief from tired and tense muscles, and respite from daily stresses and strains. It contains a unique combination of fragrant rosemary and aromatic vanilla, helping to ease and relax tense muscles. It can be used on other parts of the body but is particularly beneficial for the neck and shoulder area, which is a prime area for tension. The Neck and Shoulder Cream comes with a soft sponge massage applicator so you can massage it in at home or for easy on-the-go use. RRP £5.99.

I so need to get this in my life. Like now. 
Deep Heat muscle rescue bath soak & Neck & shoulder heat patch X 2

Deep Heat Muscle Rescue Bath Soak is more than just a bath soak. It’s specially formulated to soothe and ease muscular tension, stresses, strains and tired aching muscles. Key ingredients include electrolyte minerals and essential oils of rosemary; patchouli and orange which help re-create that relaxing spa experience in the home. RRP £5.49.

My Review - I love a good relaxing bath once the smalls are in bed, This bath soak gave me a lovely bubbly bath & once I had gotten out & in my Pyjamas my muscles felt all warm & relaxed. Totally recommend. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...