My December Bucket List 2014



My December Bucket List 2014

Its December the 1st already! I've been waiting all of November for this day! I can finally get my Christmas decorations out!! Feels like I've blinked and a year has gone though.
I'm also off to Italy in a matter of days... Excited!!.
This is what I want to do & what I hope to achieve in the following 25 days.
Last year I accomplished most of them I think Bucket list 2013


1) Buy our Christmas Jumpers
2) Make Christmas Cards (we cheated this year Emilyn made them at school)     
3) Wrap up all the presents with my beautiful wrapping paper
4) Make a ginger bread house
5) Make Christmas Decorations
6) Buy a real tree & put it up
7) Get the smalls Christmas Pyjamas
8) Make paper-chains
9) Make Christmas cookies/biscuits
10)Write letters to Santa & Receive letters from Father Christmas
11) Play in the snow (we have got to get some Emilyn & Hugo are desperate to build a snowman)
12) Take the Smalls to see Father Christmas (At Peppa Pig World)
13) Take the Smalls to see Christmas lights
14) Put together their Christmas Eve surprise Box ( I need to dig it out)
15) Have a film day with hot chocolate & popcorn with the family
16) Go to Italy with Mr.H 
17) Put up all Decorations!
18) Buy each little one a new Christmas decoration from our holiday (this is a tradition in our house, my parents done it for me & when I moved out & got my own tree I had a beautiful mixture of decorations already) 




Christmas 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...