My own |Elf on the Shelf| Featuring Slugs and snails tights


Elfish limited edition slugs and snails tights.

Oh my gosh::: HOW cute!
The Elf on the shelf is EVERYWHERE. Obviously it is December after all. Christmas is just one sleep away. 
Getting excited.  
All the way back at the beginning on 2013 I blogged about Hugo's first pair of slugs tights. 
We loved them, he lived in them. Everyone complimented them. 
Almost two years on Hugo has a drawer full of slugs and snails boys tights & he adores wearing them. 
When I saw the Elfish Limited Edition (Organic Cotton) Slugs & Snails tights I  ||*Hugo || just had to have them.... 
Also at just €13.50 what a fab price.

Elfish limited edition slugs and snails tights

Elfish limited edition slugs and snails tights

Elf Hugo

Elf Hugo off to his Tots Xmas Party


Happy Christmas !! 
Have an Elf'tastic day! 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...