#donatefordani Campaign


Home Telecom and Global 4 Communications are supporting Dani raise money for Cancer Research. Find out how you can help at www.donatefordani.com ‪#‎donatefordani‬ 


In the first few days of the #donatefordani campaign, HT & Globel 4 are thrilled to say, they have raised over £130 and 14 prizes have already kindly been donated. This is amazing!! 

If you would like to donate a prize or buy a raffle ticket, full details can be found at Donate for dani

Charity Raffle raising money for Cancer Research on Saturday 7th February - find out more at www.donatefordani.com 



Her Story
Danielle Grammer-Taylor

"I’m Danielle Grammer-Taylor & at 20 years old I was diagnosed with a ‘one in a million’ case of cancer. I went through numerous operations & had 6 months of Chemo. My life changed more than you could imagine - when I lost all of my hair & was told I had to stop working it was a struggle to stay positive. After 9 months of fighting & treatment my tests came back all clear. I had done it. I had beaten cancer. I can’t even begin to explain how it felt, & how it still feels! 

One of the most important parts of my journey was the continued support I got from Cancer Research UK; they helped me through the most horrific time of my life, & made everything just that little bit easier. So now I’m more determined than ever to give something back & make sure others can continue to have the incredible support that I had."

Her 21st birthday is coming up & she's organised a Charity raffle. She's selling raffle tickets for £5 a strip – that’s 5 chances to win. 

Please #donatefordani & give just £5 to gain 5 entries into this raffle. 

The winners will be announced on Saturday 7th February – if you are a winner we will contact you Monday 9th February & give you the good news!"
You can find the two leading sponsors on Facebook Home Telecom & Global 4 Communications 
You can follow Dani's story on FacebookTumbler & Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...