The right shoes for a five year old. *Wedding prep #HardingsBlessing2015

Monsoon shoes wedding
Shoe shopping. My FAVOURITE thing to do.
To make this even more fun is I get to go shoe shopping with my daughter. My daughter who's five & has asked me for 'high heels' for the wedding. Oh my goodness. I have my work cut out to try & get her something suitable to match her age & not her shoe size.
So we spent our Sunday in beautiful Brighton, I love Brighton. 
I was disappointed by the lack of nice girly shoes from most the usual shops we visited, I knew Monsoon wouldn't let us down though. They also had a sale on.
We bee-lined straight towards the shoes. So many of them had little heels on. SO CUTE. 
Trying on shoes from Monsoon

Trying on shoes

Trying on shoes

Trying on shoes
With the wedding less than 6 weeks away now, we really needed to get cracking with getting stuff done. 
With the words 'stuff' I practically mean EVERYTHING. 

They all fitted beautifully. The prices were 70% off. Bargains!!

Pretty in pink.

Shiny gold

Glittery shoes

She was so excited. 
With the huge price discounts we agreed she was able to pick two new shoes.

She found this cute flower head band & got this too.

Ready to pay for her shoes. She was so excited.

Her wedding shoes.

Recommend Monsoon for wedding shoes. These are so perfect.
We got these in the sale both pairs with change from a £20. 
Fab fab fab. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...