43 Questions for Hugo

Age 3 years & 1 month old.

1. If you could live in a house shaped like anything, what shape would it be?
a circle like a football

2. What do you think is in outer space?
a House is on the moon

3. What is your favourite colour?
Blue

4. Where is the most wonderful place you've ever been?
London & in an Aeroplane

5. What are you good at?
Fixing cars

6. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
I love you

7. What are you most proud of?
Footballs

8. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Play football

9. What is the worst smell in the world?
EEEEWWWWWWWWW POOOOO!!!

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 BIG

11. What makes you cry?
When I play babies I cry like a baby

12. Where do babies come from?
in tummy, my mummies tummy

13. What are you scared of?
Monsters

14. If you could, what two animals would you combine?
A horsey & a robot  

15. Who is your hero?
My mummy.

16. What is your favourite song?
Toy story 'You've got a friend in me'

17. What is a friend?
a friend holds my hand & plays cars with me

18. What is your favourite memory?
Swimming on holiday

19. If you could, what type of animal would you be?
a horsey

20. Who is your best friend?
Big Jack

21. What is your favourite thing to do with family?
I love to go to the farm

22. What is the most important rule?
no hurting my friends 

23. If you had a million pounds, what would you spend it on?
 A fast car!!!

24. Why do people get old?
Because they die.

25. What is love?
Love is my big sister Eah. (Emilyn)

26. If you had super powers, what would they be?
I want to be spiderman

27. What's the best thing about being a child?
Playing football when I want to

28. What makes you happy when you're sad?
Cars.

29. Do you have a favourite number?
8,9,10

30. What is something that you don't understand about grown ups?
Grown ups are confusing

31. What do you think is the most important thing in your house?
my cars.

32. What is your favourite word?
food

33. If you had your own country, what would it be called?
cars

34. What do you dream about when you sleep?
Monsters & spiders

35. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
a Keyboard

36. What 3 words would you use to describe our family?
Crazy, fun, silly,

37. What's something you'd like to learn how to do?
ride my bike without stabilisers like Eah

38. If you had to give away all of your toys but one, which one would you keep?
my fast car 

39. What do you think Heaven is like?
I don't know, a bit like church ?

40. What is something that you're thankful for?
Food and fast cars

41. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
wear my boots and bar. 

42. Do you think that telling the truth is always right, even if it hurts someone's feelings?
yes, I always tell the truth

43. What's the greatest thing about being you?
How much I love cars.
  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...