Choccywoccydoodah Cake. Wedding Prep #HardingsBlessing2015


After our wedding blessing we are having a vintage tea party, so we didn't really need another cake.
However, have you ever seen the Choccywoccydoodah Cakes
They are amazing. 
Based in Brighton so they're close to us.


We ordered the cake a few weeks ago. I was so excited it all suddenly felt so real. 
When we originally got married I never had a cake. So this is why I feel like I need a cake. Something special to cut in front of the guests; or not cut it may be the case because its too beautiful. 

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

choccywoccydoodah

I can't wait to go to collect it next week. 

choccywoccydoodah


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...