Ideas for a less ordinary Easter for the whole family

The Easter holidays are upon us. Exciting! I love having my two littles home with us, It's Monday & the sun is shining, this year I'm a little planning on doing things a little different. 
My littles aren't get easter eggs. (well not from us they aren't) 
I have instead got them two lovely outfits I blogged about them here, I've also had two little bunnies personalised for our easter tree for them.  
Here is my favourites for Easter : 

Easter clothes from John Lewis
Easter clothes for Babies

Easter at home with NOTHS


A. - Dotcomgiftshop
B - ELC
C - Dotcomgiftshop
D - ELC
E - ELC
F - ELC


A - Chococo robot egg - £9.50
B - Rococo chocolates Hand Painted Leaping Hare Design £25
C - Hotel chocolat £27
D - Selfridges £24.99
E - James chocolate £18.99
F - Harvey Nichols £24.95


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...