BIRCHBOX | REVIEW | April

I've never had a BirchBox before so I was super excited when it arrived. 
I actually ordered it after seeing a special offer in a Mumsnet email 'Mumsnet swears by' & thought I'd try one. 

I've got to say I'm impressed.
I received....

1 - Laura Mercier Mascara from | £17.50
The mascara is fabulous, It makes my lashes fuller & defined.

2 - Lola Barcelona nail polish in born | £7.50
Lola Barcelona nail varnish is a beautiful colour & stays chip free for days for me this is almost unheard of. 

I've used this a few times now & its amazing. So great that I'm going to order the full sized bottle when I run out of this one. My hair is full of volume & bounce after I've used it.

My new best cleanser, this Liz Earle cleanse & polish is amazing. My skin feels fresh. 

I love this remedy balm, I've been using it on my lips, as they get really dry. 

BEAUTY BONUS 
Warming clay mask. Fabulous. My skin felt warm & wonderful. 

I can't even sit here & give you a favourite. 
They are all fabulous. 
I love my nail varnish & so does my son Hugo. 

I love the box its adorable. The Royal edition.

Inside the box...
Would I buy it again? Yes, yes I would.


If you like what you see, Order Here.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...