BLACKHEAD KILLER FACEMASKS | Review |

BlackHead Killer review

I don't hide the fact I struggle with my skin, I've tried so many different skin remedies & potions I've lost count. All I know is that my skin still isn't great. 
However I'm always willing to try new ways to improve it. 
This is when I was offered to try Blackhead Killer. 
Ooooo sounds impressive. 
As soon as it arrived I was excited. I've also read quite a few reviews & they've been so positive. 
They come in little sachets of 10ml, perfect face amount. The consistency of the face mask was good, thick but not too sticky.
It dried within 10 minutes & I slowly peeled it off. *I rubbed it off around my eyebrows for the worry I would remove the hair as I peeled the mask off. The next time I done the mask I decided it was best to concentrate on the areas where my blackheads appear. Then I didn't have to worry about my poor brows. ha! 

The bad bits - The colour - Jett black as you can see on my face. 
Don't use a white towel or flannel. 
Luckily I have a black flannel. 
Smell wasn't too bad.

The good bits - well my face feels smoother, softer & clean. I feel refreshed. 
The blackheads are noticeably better to the extent I'm happily sat here typing this without my full face of make up on. 
The masks left my skin looking glowing for around 3-4 days.
I also suffer with dry skin & sensitive skin happy to report my skin didn't come out in any rashes or dry patches. 
I really love this product. 
After I used it I then used my usual face cosmetics like I do every night before bed.

You can order it for yourself here from Style Lux for just £14.95 for 5 packs.  


They also have a 100% money-back guarantee
Works the first time you use it or your money back!
That’s right! You’ll see your pimples, blackheads, and redness peel away the very first time you use it – guaranteed! In fact, if you’re not completely satisfied, just return the unused portion and we’ll issue a complete refund. No questions asked.
Safe, all-natural herbal ingredients!
Best of all, you can use Blackhead Killer with complete confidence. Unlike treatments that can irritate your skin or drugs that can cause problems, it’s made with safe, all-natural herbal ingredients.


Disclaimer - I was sent this product for the review. However all thought & opinions are my own.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...