Inkly Cards and National Stationery Week‏ | Review |


Inkly cards
Inky cards. The new & improved way to send personalised beautiful cards to friends & loved ones.
To fit in with National Stationary week I have reviewed the fabulous Inkly Card mobile phone app.
This app allows you to send real, printed cards & postcards from your mobile device, but most importantly, they can be customised with your own photos and handwriting, using their patent-pending technology. 
I got Emilyn to write her message on a piece of paper, I then took a photo of it with the special app camera on my phone then ta-da it was on my screen like this... 
All Emilyns own writing. No typing her exact writing.
You can find more information here
As I believe the handwritten card is so much more powerful than just typing away on your laptop. This app is perfect for National Stationery week.
Its all about allowing people to use the technology they know & love but to retain that personal touch of a letter writing, whilst using beautiful stationary to do so.
The app itself is 100% free to download & the whole process is really super simple. 
Pick your card... I chose a Fathers day card.
I chose my picture & Emilyn wrote her message.

Pick a coloured envelope (Emilyn chose pick for us)
Also Handwritten envelopes, if you're using an iPad you can write the address directly onto the envelope. They'll even save it for the next time you send a card to that person.
Enter your details upload the card. 
Wait for delivery...

It arrived! We love it, Daddy hasn't seen it yet though.... It's perfect exactly what we wanted. 

I love the Inkly app & will be using it much more.
From just £2.99 & next day delivery if ordered before midday.

Before I go I also want to mention the postcards Inkly also do. 
I LOVE this idea. 
The postcard can add the map to where you are sending the postcard from. Brilliant for holidays. 
What are you waiting for ? Download the app to your mobile device & get writing.
Inkly

Emilyn's hearts Inkly

UK ONLY - *Disclaimer I was given this for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own.


Inkly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...