BIRCHBOX | REVIEW | May

Another month gone by & we have the next months Birchbox. I told you I really liked this monthly subscription. 
This months box was just as good as last months if not a little better... 


Birchbox May
Let me show you what I got. 
BEAUTY BONUS
FULL SIZE
1. WAH LONDON 24 Press on nails -  £9
I don't know where I've been in the world as I've never ever used 'press on nails' so getting them in this months box was quite exciting & I was impressed easy to put on, perfect for an evening out. 
2. Absolution youth activator mask - £29
I get dry skin, my face is very sensitive this 10 minute leave on, wipe away excess intense moisturiser is just what I needed. 
3. Parlour by Jeff Chasten - £17 
Moisturising sea salt spray is great for my shorter care free hair. I love how it makes my hair look.

4. Caudalie Tinted Moisturiser - £27
Possibly the best tinted moisturiser I've used in ages. I love this. My face looks like i'm not wearing foundation yet the coverage is perfect.

5. Number 4 Lumber d'hived reconstructing masque - £36
What can I say? It's magic in a packet. My hair feels brand new.


6. Jelly Pong Pong bronzer duo - £15.95
Amazing bronzer duo perfect for feeling brighter.

7. Colouring pencils free your mind. 
Birch box this month wants us to colour our boxes & then you can enter the competition here

Birchbox

WAH NAILS 

WAH NAILS

WAH NAILS

If you like what you see (how could you not) then pop over to www.birchbox.co.uk & order your June box now -
You can find them on Facebook & Twitter 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...