14 of my favourite things this Summer 2015


I thought it was about time to share with you what I'm loving at the moment.

1. GHD heat protect spray at just £9.95 such a steal it makes my hair feel sleek & frizz free whilst smelling beautiful. I've even had compliments on my beautiful smelling hair. I spray it on my wet/damp hair before using my hair dryer & then if I'm using my GHD's, It's perfect.

2. Burberry body mist £28 the smell is divine & it doesn't break the bank to buy it. 

3. CHANEL rouge allure gloss £26 it stays on all day, nice bright colour & a shiny gloss feel.

4. My diary. My lifeline. My Edward Monkton diary this is my third year of owning an Edward Monkton diary. Its' perfect, big enough to fit my life into it yet with brilliantly funny quotes on a new page each month. For just £5.39 it's also a bargain diary.

5. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser this is just a test pot from my monthly Birchbox subscription but so far I'm in total heart eyes with it. It's amazing light airy barely there tinted moisturiser foundation for the full size 40ml bottle it would be £27 pretty good price really I usually spend 30 odd pounds on my Bobbi Brown foundation. 

6. The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson. After being recommended from a few friends I thought I'd read it. I honestly couldn't stop. Perfect holiday book when you have spare time on your hands. I even took this back packing around Italy with it. It is that good. I'm now re-reading it whilst I await another Dorothy Koomson book to arrive. 


7. Skinade drink your way to a healthier, better, and younger looking skin. 
Ok so for the past 20 days I have been drinking Skinade
Skinade is a collagen drink, yep you read that correctly. Collagen as in the stuff that's meant to plump up lips. This is just in a form that you can drink. For just £90 for the first 30 days it'll get you feeling better from the inside out. I can't recommend this enough. 

8. Vivienne Westwood Melissa heart flip flops £45. Classy & stylish yet practical & 'mumsie' for needing to run after the two smalls. 

9. skinade - 20 day travel course £66 - All the benefits in a convenient 15ml sachet, now I can fly with my Skinade whilst I'm on holiday. All you need to do is add water. 

10. Garnier Summer Body Lotion Deep Sun-Kissed 400ml this is my 'I couldn't live without' product. I use it on my legs after I shave/wax them instant tanned legs & whilst using this I never have any issues with my eczema. (I have no idea if they are linked) For just £7.79 I have also seen it half price in savers before. 

11. Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick compact - Rose my make-up saviour. For £32.50 I agree its expensive, but I bought this for my wedding make up & I haven't looked back since.

12. Bourjois Paris 1 Seconde Nail Polish £5.99 Possibly the best nail varnish I've used. Dried super quick. Chips almost non existent & thats with me & my crazy D.I.Y lifestyle. 

13. Proper Welsh nomon Chocolate is to die for. Wow. I was given this as a 'Get well soon' gift from my sister, melt in your mouth yumminess.

14. Herbal Essences Clearly Naked (0%) Dry Shampoo 180ml for just £2.99 can I just say I've tried so many dry shampoo's before all would leave white residue in my hair, this dry shampoo is amazing I love love love it. I would recommend it to everybody.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...