Deckchair Upcycle Campaign‏

I've been sent this lovely deckchair from Ocean Credit Cards, with this lovely deckchair I was also sent a gift voucher for Hobbycraft. (The best shop ever)



This is what I bought. 
- DYLON China Blue Fabric Dye 
- Montana GOLD 400ml in colour ELM
- Fabric
The children love it & Coco our puppy too.

H relaxing in the sunshine.

E relaxing in the sunshine

Deckchair

Deckchair before

The children & the deckchair

Deckchair before.

I was really excited about this new spray paint (as I use spray paint a lot) this new Montana Gold says  its bigger & better than all the other spray cans on the market. It totally lived up to expectations. 

I sprayed the deck chair wood Elm off white. 
Before

Middle

Almost finished

Finished

Deckchair painted, Seat dyed blue.


I sewed on the fabric straight down the middle of the deckchair.

The fabric.

Deckchair finished. Fabric on, wood painted, seat unit dyed, little shabby chic heart.

Deckchair finished & I love it. It fits in perfectly in my garden.

Deckchair with my flowers



Little bow on the deckchair 


Finished product.






Why I LOVE up cycling:
I love giving items a new lease of light, The deckchair looks amazing & I only spent about £25 on everything to make it look like this. 

Coco enjoying the deckchair. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...