My Birthday Week that was Fabulous.

How the years go so quickly, yet the months take an age to get through, yet the weeks fly by, yet the days are gone by within a blink of an eye. 
My Birthday was last week. 
Last year we celebrated with going out for Breakfast then going to Tilgate park with the family. You can check out the blog post here.
The year before I celebrated my Birthday in Miami. At Miami Zoo amazing. 
You can check out the blog post here
This year was quite chilled as it was a Monday... Boo. Mr.H had to work. So I got a few friends together & went to our local garden centre (I know I'm showing my age) the garden centre has the most beautiful cafe with amazing cakes & scones. Yum!  

My scone with jam & fresh cream. 

Mr.H surprised me with a birthday cake & candles. awww. 
For my presents I was spoilt rotten with new 
Bedroom Tv only a small one, Footballers wives dvd box sets (Yes I was excited to re watch trash tv) A new cushion for my sofa, new bracelet,  new clematis for my garden & a beautiful wisteria plant too, some money, a new huge mirror, a yankee candle, a beautiful heart candle, a new bag, lots of beautiful flowers, So so much.... 
The weekend before my birthday Mr.H & I went out for dinner without the smalls. Baby free evenings are always needed. 

Then on Thursday Mr.H had his day off work & we went to my favourite ice cream parlour with H too. 


Perfect end to my birthday week. Next up is Mr.H 's birthday next week. 






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...