My Birthday wish list

With my Birthday coming up (June 22nd) I thought I'd be a big kid & do a Birthday wish list, It'll also help family members know what to get me. I'm such a fussy thing normally. Here's a 'small' list.

Metal Barn Star from £37 Not on the high street
I adore this star.

Ivory cream ornate wall mirror tall shabby freestanding £59.85
I love mirrors, not for my own vanity but for reflection & light purposes. In my opinion you can never have too many.

Aldo Seacliff bag £35
A girl can never have too many bags & as my previous blog post about shopping totes for when the tots are at school this bag looks perfect.

Converse navy & white all star double tongue ox trainers £47

Vanilla Cupcake £14.99 was £19.99
If anyone ever gets stuck with what to buy me - my advice would be candles, lip glosses or nail polish.
Yep you can never go wrong with any of those. 
Little Ondine - Bang Bang nail polish £9.20
Cushions - You can never have too many cushions. This one is from M&S for just £12.00
We had this song at our Wedding Blessing & both of my littles Baptisms. 
Chenille Love Bird Cushion £12 from M&S


Wisteria floribunda Black Dragon - Double Flowering Wisteria Vine - Established 4ft Plants  £14.95
Ha I feel so old. I love my garden. I need some Wisteria in my life.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...