Shoe Zone Womens Tan Toe Flipflops with Diamante Plate | Review

How cute are these flip flops? I love how they're nude colour doesn't stand out too much yet the diamante stands out beautifully. 
I love them. I love how they'll fit in with pretty much any outfit.
You can find them from ShoeZone for just £9.99

They are very comfy & look stylish. 

I spent all day at the local country park wearing them running after the smalls & no blisters. Perfect. 
My feet are normally a 4.5 UK size I usually wear a 5 with no problems - I would say these flip flops come up small. As I'd normally wear a 5 with room to breathe - these flip flops are on the snug side.

So if you did order them get a size bigger than you normally would. 



Take a look at the Shoe Zone website here


Disclaimer: 
I was very kindly sent these to review and display from the marketing team at shoezone, but all opinions are personally my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...