Brian the Robot....Confused. com... unfortunate rhyming 'Die & Bye'....

Here I am all excited with my delivery of my 'Robot Brian' The excitement of my 'smallest' who had just got home from preschool. We got him out the packet then started pressing buttons.

Why does the Robot have such hatred for small people? I seriously feel like I want to bin my 'Brian toy' & wish I had shopped for my car insurance with the company I could of got another one of those silly meerkats to amuse my children with....
I am so 'Confused.com' to why this company would feel this was appropriate for a toy that Children WILL play with?....
Tell me I'm not hearing things???
Ok so apparently this homicidal killer robot is saying 'BYE small people'.... Perhaps I shouldn't of been so hard on him... However after 'googling'  (I love google) this loving Robot. A heck of a lot of people seem to think also like me this small person loving robot is actually wanting to kill the lot of them....
Unfortunate that 'Bye & Die' rhyme I think.
Confused.com Brian talking....

This is such a mistake & I'm shocked. So shocked if I'm honest. Think Brian will be going in the bin.
Do they all say the same things? Whenever I hear my son playing with it, I shudder when it says "die small person".... I know I know its apparently saying 'Bye small person' seriously who thought it was a good idea? My three year old is going round thinking its saying 'die...' sigh.........

Why is this acceptable?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...