Pure-Col Collagen Capsules | Review |


Pure-Col 100% pure collagen capsules.
This is a must-have companion to any anti-ageing regime or treatment programme. 

Beauty on the outside has to begin from the inside. 

Ok lets start by me explaining how it works.

It is scientifically proven that from the game of just 25+, our own collagen levels start to decline. So it makes sense to supplement this decline with a high grade, 100% pure collagen formula to help reduce the effects of ageing on the skin and body. 

Pure-col - is the culmination of over 20 years of research and development, manufactured under regulated, clean room conditions.

Pure-col - incorporates unique enhanced amnio acids which enables a greater absorption rate by the body. 

Pure-col - provides a safe, natural and effective alternative to invasive aesthetic procedures. 

Pure-col - compliments any anti-ageing regime or treatment programme. 

For the past 6 weeks I have been taking Pure-col capsules 
Three capsules a day. 
They say you should give the product 3-6 months to see and feel a difference. 
In just 6 weeks I have notice a huge difference. 

I'm in my mid twenties & I know I'm not 'wrinkly' however I really struggle *struggled* with my frown lines on my forehead. 
See picture.
After just 6 weeks I can definitely see a huge difference. 

My skin is feeling smoother, softer & my forehead is majorly less frown lined than it was. 
I have been wanting to use Botox for a while but the needles scared me if I'm honest. These capsules are amazing honestly I'm so happy with the results. 
On top of using the capsules I'm also using The Perfect Secret. 
Making my own face mask with Pure Col & the perfect secret.

All you do is :
Open 2 - 4 capsules into a small cup like an egg cup. 
Add 1 to 2 squirts of the perfect secret serum.
For best results mix together.

Relax for 15-25 minutes. 
The mixture will firm - refrain from talking! 
Wash off with warm water & pat dry. 
Moisturise like normal. 
Face will feel firm, soft & awakened. *I hope 


You can buy Pure Col Anti-Ageing pack depending on how many times you use the mask is a 2 to 3 week supply 1x Pure col collagen 90 capsules RRP £29.95 - an amazing price! 
So just £69.90 for all. 

On top of my skin feeling & looking fabulous. I myself am feeling great. 
As I enjoy jogging/running in my spare time my knees get quite painful however after a few weeks taking Pure Col capsules the pain in my knees has improved greatly. 
I'm looking forwards to what the next 6 or so weeks will be like for my body & skin. 
My nails are stronger & growing faster. I feel great!

If you want to feel great naturally then take a look at the Pure-Col Website.

Collagen Capsules can help to -

Address your beauty needs from within
Plum tired looking skin
Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
Improve hair quality for a lustrous shine
Strengthen nails.

What are you waiting for? 

Here is the link Look and health contact number 01912913385 you'll need to quote KATE.
Twitter contact Here for deals & daily updates on natural health & beauty. 



Disclaimer - I was sent this product for the review. However all thought & opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...