Sporty Week for the Smalls


The past week has been crazy. I'm not going to lie it's been non stop, (Sorry about the blog being deprived) I know you've missed my blabbering. 
How H.O.T is it today? I'm loving it & I'm able to blog from my garden whilst listening to my favourite Radio station. 
My two little ones have had an exciting week with E's first ever sports day at her school & H doing his Sponsored walk. 
They both done fantastic! 
E came first or second in a few of her races. *Proud Mummy moment*
Hugo wasn't that impressed with his teddy bears picnic / sponsored walk but we done as good as we could together. Most of the time holding my hand or making me carry him. 

They both done really well & enjoyed it all. Thankfully both days were dry & not too hot.... Not as hot as today anyways! 


Great days for both smalls, they are on the last few weeks of school now, & oh my goodness don't I know it? They're exhausted. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...