Sunday Family Fun-day Beach

Beach days are the best kind of days. 
Make up free, hair messy, casual clothes kind of best days. 
The sun was shining so we had an impromptu trip to the beach. 
My two love the seaside, they love the sea, playing with stones, or sand... this beach was rather stoney but didn't stop them enjoying themselves. 
H loves seeing how far the stones can be thrown. 
We can't wait for more beach days to come. We are only half an hour away & the drive is so lovely. 

Two more days of school runs yay! 
I'm so ready for 6 weeks with my smalls.

We enjoyed Ice creams together later.
I love family days out.

H is wearing Ralph Lauren top & Zara shorts

E is wearing a full Zara outfit

I love beach huts, they're so colourful & pretty.

Here's to more beach days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...