Swimming Saturday Pavilions In The Park

Granted I don't take my children swimming enough, thing is we love swimming. My two haven't had swimming lessons however they're total water babies. 
On Saturday we took them to our local pool Pavilions in the park. 
Cost £16 for a family of four. (More expensive than Cranleigh Leisure Centre) but to be fair there is more to do at the Pavilions & they also have an outdoor part of the pool. E loved going outside. She still wears armbands (Swimbands to E) She's so confident about swimming now its so great to watch her. 
H has been amazing he actually wanted to float on his own & was doggy paddling around the pool. 
E went on the water slide with Dadda I couldn't believe it she is so brave. 
The Pavilions have recently updated their childrens area in the pool & it was great. My two really enjoyed it.
We must take them swimming more. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...