Advent Calendar Crafty Christmas | Competition |


As it's now almost December I can now talk about Christmas.
How exciting.
Ocean Loans recently contacted me about this crafty project to combine people's love of their homes, christmas, crafts and advent calendars into one. 
How perfect.

I was sent a plain wooden advent house & a voucher to then go to a local craft shop & buy all the bits I feel I need to create my perfect advent house.


I picked up pretty christmassy bits of paper, wooden stars, little buttons, the cutest gingerbread men, numbers, white paint & glue.


I started by painting my whole house white, I had to do four coats of white paint. Who knew? 

Then I started fitted the paper to size... easier said than done I promise you...

I started using the red & brown bits of paper but before i stuck it all down I realised I wanted to stick with brown & white paper...





With life being so manic I left my house all prepped but not stuck down for a few days.



Finally finished it; all the doors open & I've put little chocolates in each door. 
Now we just need the 1st December to hurry up & we can enjoy our calendar.

It fits in perfectly with our house decor.
Fun & child friendly.


Christmas day door ! 




This is my finished Advent calendar for the Competition.

I've really enjoyed putting it all together & hopefully it'll now be in our family for years & years to come.





I love it, the children love it too.


*Disclaimer  This post is my entry for the advent competition by Ocean finance, I was sent the advent calendar however all photos and opinions remain my own* 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...