Bump Monday | 18 weeks Pregnant |

|| 18 weeks today! ||



How am I feeling?

Today; exhausted. Like I could sleep for days... Luckily the smalls are at school, I'm trying to relax. (Thank goodness for my slow cooker) 
Woke up & vomited! Great start to my Monday morning. 
The smalls are sleeping in their own beds (Amazing) However E was up for hours last night with a bad dream... poor thing. 
When the smalls do sleep I'm up needing to pee! *Lose lose situation really.
Have lots of appointments this week that isn't helping my anxiety. 
Looking forwards to the weekend as seeing Friends for brunch in Reigate & then off to the Country Living Christmas fair. VERY excited about Christmas. 
   
Living in leggings & Mr.H's over sized jumpers.


Heartburn has calmed down this week. 
Gaviscon is on stand by.

SPD has calmed down too! 

Baby is the size of a Dragon Fruit.


Craving:
STEAK & BACON.
BLT Sandwiches.  
Skittles, Chocolate & Cake...
Crisps *help me stop feeling sick....


On a positive :
Baby has been super active. It's wonderful to feel it kick & swim around.
Mr.H has been feeling it kick quite a lot too... Baby seems to wake up around bedtime (of course.)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...