Bump Monday | 21 weeks Pregnant |

|| 21 weeks today! ||

How am I feeling?
It's Monday, whoo. I most definitely have that Monday morning feeling....
We went baby shopping yesterday; I managed to purchase a Car seat we went for the Maxi Cosi Pebble it was on offer in John Lewis. Apart from that I still can't bring myself to buy anything really...
I'm feeling ok just tired or should I say exhausted. Everything seems a chore but I think I'm just tired after yesterday. I think most other baby things will be bought online. 
I can't bring myself to go to busy shops again. 

SPD is feeling better this week 


Baby is the size of a carrot 


Craving:
Skittles. Yum
Olives. Amazing.
Pitta & houmous....


On a positive :
After our scan last week, we have a very happy & healthy baby. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...