Fraser Fir LED Wreath | Review | Christmas


I'd been looking at getting a Christmas door wreath for some time now, I was so excited when I received it in the post. 


"A Timeless Christmas Favourite"


What I love :
It's made from a perfect combination of their signature TRUE NEEDLE™ and classic needle tips. The colouring is beautiful with a mix of warm mixture of toned green and a hint of silver for that truly natural look. 
I love the LED lights & that the battery pack and timer automatically lights up the wreath for a maximum of six hours at a time. This creates a brilliant display each night. 
I've had many compliments from friends and family also our postman! 

Up close the wreath doesn't cry out "I AM FAKE" but looks in keeping with the outside & nature. 



The lights add a splash of class & festivity. 


blurry lights....

The wreath at night time. 

Shining away beautifully. 



RRP for this beautiful 24 inch BH Fraser Fir LED Wreath is just £89 but currently £59 in the sale.... (26/11/15)




*I was very kindly sent this to review but all photos & opinions are personally my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...