My favourite Changing bags


New baby, must mean a new changing bag.
Before I had children I was bag & shoe obsessed, there's nothing nicer than a well made quality easy on the eye changing bag... also I like the bags that don't look just like changing bags & that I could get away with taking out when I haven't got the baby...

This is the mixed selection I found.... 


Nova Harley Luxury Wedge - Found for £99 from Mothercare
Mia Tui - Emma Baby Changing Bag - on Sale from £65 to £59.99  



Storksak Noa Changing Bag, Yellow £75.00


Nova Harley Luxury Changing Bag - Miami £139.00

Babymel Tweed Slouchy Bag £50


Pink Lining Not So Plain Jane Changing Bag - Penguin Love £69
Cath Kidston BRITISH BIRDS DOUBLE POCKET NAPPY BAG

 Whats your favourite changing bag? 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...