What you need
1) Beading Wire
How to make it
- 1) Cut a 1.2m length of wire and fold in half around a pen or pencil.
- Twist the fold 1cm from the end at a right angle to the rest of the wire. This forms the hanging loop.
- 2) Thread the buttons one by one onto the double-thickness wire, first up through a single hole,
- sliding the button into position, then feeding the wire down through the second hole to 'set' the button into position.
- Start the first button as close to the twist as you can.
- 3) Continue threading the buttons in this manner, leaving a little finger's width between each,
- until the last button is within a centimetre or two of the end,
- then wrap the end as tightly as possible around the first section of angled wire.
- 4) Shape the wire into a heart ensuring that the hanging loop falls into place in the centre.