What you need :
Honestly this must of taken me under 20 minutes & in-between cleaning the house for Christmas too.
Here is your step by step guide:
1) First thing you must do is tie your string/yarn/wool around your bulb. I didn't do this with my first one & the spray paint didn't like it one bit!
2) Spray paint your bulb - any colour you wish. I chose Gold.
3) Sprinkle your glitter - I used silver & gold.
4) Hang & admire
5) Let it dry for 12 hours at least
6) Then spray with hairspray, it will gleam beautifully.
7) Done. Time for a cuppa tea?