Happy 20th day of Advent : Super simple Upcycling - light bulbs to make Christmas decorations....



What you need :

  • Old light Bulbs 
  • Spray paint
  • Glitter
  • Yarn/String
  • Newspaper


Honestly this must of taken me under 20 minutes & in-between cleaning the house for Christmas too.  


Here is your step by step guide: 

1) First thing you must do is tie your string/yarn/wool around your bulb. I didn't do this with my first one & the spray paint didn't like it one bit! 

2) Spray paint your bulb - any colour you wish. I chose Gold. 

3) Sprinkle your glitter - I used silver & gold.

4) Hang & admire

5) Let it dry for 12 hours at least 

6) Then spray with hairspray, it will gleam beautifully.

7) Done. Time for a cuppa tea?  




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...