Happy 4th day of Advent : Easy to make Christmas Bird Mobile Crafty Christmas

Crafty Christmas


What you need:
Christmas Bird Mobile
You will need -

• card
• wire coat hanger 
• glue - I used PVA 
• hole punch
• newspaper (sports edition) hehe 
• paper scissors (well metal scissors but ones that cut paper)
• pencil or pen
• pliers - yes you really do need pliers I tried to use my metal paper scissors I didn't work 
• thread, string, I used wool
• Small tinsel
• Cotton wool balls
• Thread
















Instructions - 

1- Draw a simple bird shape & cut it out 5 times 
2- Draw a petal shape on newspaper & cut out 5 pairs of newspaper wings
3- Use a hole punch to create an eye on each bird
4- Cut 6 20cm lengths of thread, glue wings & thread down on each side of bird. 
5- Cut a piece of wire from hanger 25cm long & cut another piece 35cm long
6- Assemble the mobile by tying the bird with thread to each end & one to the middle
7- Attach the wires together & hang!

Wait for the Crafty Christmas bit...

I love the whole adapting to whats around you: Instead of me making a whole Christmas mobile from scratch it made so much more sense to use the one I had already made earlier in the year...  

Once the Bird Mobile in finished! 
You need to make it Christmassy! 
Add the tinsel to the breast of the birds & the metal hangers. 
Then Add your 'snow' made from thread & cotton wool balls. 




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...