Bump Monday | 29 weeks Pregnant |


|| 29 Weeks today ||

How am I feeling?
First week of the third trimester done. 
11 weeks till D day. Eeeeek.
Time is flying by. 
Today I most definitely have that Monday morning feeling... ZZZZZzzzzzz
I'd forgotten just how exhausting the last trimester actually is. 
I could do with having a mid morning nap but no luck today. 
Braxton hicks are coming & going a lot. 
Lack of sleep & toilet trips are making the most of my evenings & nights. 
Baby bump gets hiccups at least 5 times a day too. 


Living in Mr.H's jumpers still. 


Baby is about the size as a butternut squash 

Craving:
Macaroni cheese 
BBQ super noodles. 
Cake & chocolate 
Oh so healthy..... 

I'm going to be the size of a house by the end of this pregnancy.


On a positive :
My two smalls are really starting to bond with bump - its so lovely having them saying "good morning baby & night night baby " It's so sweet. 
Also my hair isn't getting greasy as quickly as it was a few weeks ago. Yay! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...