BOTH ADM boots are BROKEN.... Talipes



A few weeks ago H broke both his ADM boots....
I just can't believe it. What a set back. 
Both boots are broken... We had only just got him back into wearing them again & then this happens.
Totally unwearable. It will take weeks to get new ones ordered then I will have the battle I seem to constantly have to actually get him to wear the new ones. 
I rang our hospital & they told me to contact C-Pro Direct directly through email or phone. 
I managed to phone them & got his new boots on order straight away. Perfect. 
I just wish that didn't break so easily....
H kept asking to wear his boots * I know totally unlike him...
I think it was more that he knew he couldn't wear them so then he wanted to wear them? 

*Update so we had them delivered just days after contacting C-Pro Direct H was so excited to get new boots. 
But we seem to be back in square one again, they're a stronger degree on each foot & he just can't cope with it. Back to no sleep. Yay pass me the coffee....



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...