Bump Monday | 34 weeks Pregnant |

|| 34 weeks Pregnant ||



How am I feeling?
This past week has been crazy, so busy & draining. I've got some Ranitidine *for my heartburn & it's made such a huge difference to my day. I feel normal again *YAY* My SPD is so much better though at night time it plays up horrifically. My ankles have swollen... so been told to rest as much as I can.Yeah right resting with my two crazies & the dog. I'll try at least. 
I've had a horrible headache for the past few days annoying I can only take paracetamol to help. 
Baby is extremely low & its quite painful at times to walk....
Braxton hick's have gone up a level to quite a bit of discomfort now. Ouch. 




Baby is the size of a Cantaloupe melon




Craving:
Healthy snacks thank goodness!! 
Oranges & blueberries 
Houmous & cucumber 


Just 42 days to go till D-Day. 



On a positive :
I've started packing my hospital bag. Yay. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...