Our day at The Baby Show Excel - What we bought for Baby 3


On Sunday Mr.H & I attended The Baby Show. 
I had a list of things we needed to get & we set to find them 
The night before I could barely sleep with baby wriggling & I felt a bit rubbish poorly, so spent majority of the night online having a look at what offers The Baby Show had to offer. 
I saw on the Stokke Lovers Facebook page that Stokke were giving away 10 Stokke My carriers
A carrier was also on my list of Baby must haves. 
So when Mr.H woke around 6am I mentioned the offer Stokke had on & said shall we just get up & go then even if we don't get the carrier we can get in the show & out reasonably quickly. 
Once we arrived the sue for the Excel car park was crazy even at 9am. 
I chucked Mr.H out of the car & he went to get in the show queue whilst I parked up the car. 
It took me 35minutes to park!! Crazy. 
By the time I got to the show the shutters were open & Mr.H was number 8 in the Stokke My carrier queue we had got one. YAY!. 

This is Mr.H with the Stokke my carrier. 
We picked the breathable black mesh one. 
I can't wait for it to arrive. 

After we gave our details & sorted out our new carrier I couldn't help but swoon over at the Stokke stand. This cot was so beautiful.

This stokke cot with the side taken off - Gorgeous. 
I decided that I want the Stokke Trip Trap highchair for this baby too. 

After I left the Stokke stand I went over to Bugaboo & ordered the Bugaboo Grey melange hood & carry cot textiles also the bugaboo wool mattress cover. Bugaboo had 10% off so I got it all for a fabulous price... It will look great on my Bugaboo buffalo black frame. 
My main list of baby needs was :

Bugaboo textiles & matters cover
Nursing bras - I got four from Hotmilk lingerie they are gorgeous.
Baby carrier  Luckily won one from Stokke
Breastfeeding pillow
Reusable bamboo breast pads - they look fabulous 
Cellular blanket - I found Mama scarf after looking through Instagram with the hashtag - The baby show & fell in love with the yellow with grey blanket. 
Muslins

Because E & H stayed home with my Mum I had to buy them a small present.
I got E a beautiful  bumble bee fairy dress from Senangkids.co.uk *they currently have 40% off their P.J's at the moment too.

We watched a few shows, simply because my legs had almost given up on me... 
It was fun watching four people put together a stokke trip trap the one who done the most actually won one. Amazing. 

For H's present I got racing car book with track from Usborne books

We had a wonderful day & got everything we needed. 
Now all I need is for baby to arrive.

I could of easily of spent a huge amount of money on bits & pieces that *every new mumma needs* however with this being Baby 3 I have survived without a lot of the things & I don't feel like we need it now, you know? It's easy enough to get sucked into everything you need for baby though.


I love the Mamas & Papas new Donna Wilson buggy. 

If you want to go to the next Baby show take a look Here


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...