Bump Monday | 37 weeks Pregnant |

|| 37 weeks Pregnant ||



How am I feeling?

Excited that now the end is in sight... though this has been the nicest of all three of my pregnancies it's still been tough. Stressful up until 20 weeks to see if we had a happy healthy baby, stressful with reduced movements & I've got to admit I have had issues with lack of sleep. 
My SPD is quite bad at night time though I can't really complain during the day. I can still take the dogs out & walk well. That's a huge bonus. 
Bless H yesterday morning I had a mid morning nap (making the most of having Mr.H home...) 
I really struggle to walk once I get out of bed & H said "Mummy shall I get you a walking stick to help?" awwwwwwww love him...
Braxton Hick's are getting stronger & more frequent. 
My poor legs can't stand for too long without majorly hurting....




Coco loves bump she's always cuddling up to it in bed or on the sofa...



Baby is the size of a stalk of swiss chard 


Craving:
Chocolate lots of chocolate.....



Got the cot up!! YAY!. We actually had to buy a new one after I kept E's cot pristine in storage we annoyingly couldn't find any of the bolts.... I love the Grey & Yellow theme though....

Bouncer is also up ready & waiting...


Just 21 days to go till D-Day!!!!! 


On a positive :
I'm full term!! Baby can arrive any time now, also I had my hair done at the end of last week so I'm feeling much happier after being pampered.

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...